[3830] RTTY WPX KZ7X(K6LL) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ll@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KZ7X(K6LL) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 15:44:42 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KZ7X
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I had more QSO's and prefixes than last year, but my score was a little lower
because the continent and band distribution was different.  There's quite a bit
of strategy to this contest in order to optimize the score, and I don't think I
played it particularly well.

Of course, with our limited opening to Europe, the deck is totally stacked
against us out here in the west.  It was fun anyway.

See you next weekend in ARRL DX CW.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, Arizona

.