[3830] NA Sprint CW N6ER HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6er@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6ER HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 19:35:36 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N6ER
Operator(s): N6ER
Station: N6ER

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

It's been a while since I used CW for more than a few QSOs here and there (sad,
but true), so I tried to prepare by listening to a CD of 38 wpm Sprint
exchanges while driving to and from work. Last week, my youngest son (not a
ham) started up the car and turned on the audio, only to be blasted by some
sweet code. The expression on his face - priceless.  I started the contest fast
(for me, at least), but the QRN and lack of gain on the low bands took their
toll.  Nice to see all the familiar calls.