[3830] CQ160 CW AD5VJ Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad5vj@ad5vj.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW AD5VJ Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 19:29:31 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: WEATHERFORD, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4.48

Total:  QSOs = 136  State/Prov = 43  Countries = 8  Total Score = 17,748

Had limited and interrupted time for this one. Family obligations.

Just installed one of my Double Bazooka Antennas last weekend (apex at 25
feet). Was very happy with the performance. Worked JA, HK, V3, KP2, 2 KH6's,
PJ2, C6, 6 VE's, 3 XE's so as far as I am concerned it was a winner LOL.

Disappointed to not have made WAS but mabe next time I will have more time on
the air. Kind of hard if your not in the seat to do any real good :0(

Enjoyed working the contest even though I was off most of the time, the time I
was on mostly stations came back as soon as I called.

Didnt have enough time to do any runs to speak of mainly just S&P.

Thanks to all for the contacts.

Bob AD5VJ