[3830] CWopsT K0VBU LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0vbu@k0vbu.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K0VBU LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 23:18:58 -0800
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 26

Call: K0VBU
Operator(s): K0VBU
Station: K0VBU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10 min

   40:  12     12
Total:  12     12  Total Score = 144

Club: KC Contest Club

Comments:

Ahh...planning on a CWT for the first time in months, so...Rushed home from late
Boy Scout fund-raising meeting, rushed to get the recently repaired '7600 back
in sync with N1MM Logger, started a few minutes late, rushed 12 Q's, then my
son dropped in un-announced for a visit. The rush was over. I missed playing
radio this evening, but, in the long run, I think I've got my priorities
straight. Sorry to have missed the fun tonight, but I'll be back next time!
73 to all!
Bill, K0VBU