[3830] NAQP SSB VE7IO M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB VE7IO M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 09:56:37 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: VE7IO
Operator(s): VE7JT VA7XB VE7OFH VE7SSD VE7AXU VA7BWG
Station: VE7IO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: SURREY
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:    O     0
   80:   12     8
   40:   20    16
   20:  160    48
   15:   67    35
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  259   107  Total Score = 27,713

Club:

Team:

Comments:

We operated M/2 and had 6 operators in training for our sixth training session.
Five of the six operators have now comfortably moved on to the running mode and
we introduced the use of .wav files for the first time.  There were some bumps
and fumbles but they managed to work their way through the training issues.  We
will make some changes to the keystrokes and mic audio use for the next time
which will improve the rythem, we hope!

For those who logged VE7IO and heard a YL giving the exchange of "Fred" you
have it correct as we decided to go with one name and save any confusion.

Our thanks to all the stations that provided encouragement and were there for
us to work.  See you in the next contest.

Fred VE7IO