[3830] NAQP CW WF7T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WF7T Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 22:29:27 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN`

  160:   69    25
   80:  191    42
   40:  200    45
   20:  101    33
   15:   45    19
   10:   35     8
-------------------
Total:  641   172  Total Score = 110,252

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG #7

Comments:

Thanks to all for the Qs! Didn't think I would be able to prioritize a full
effort but I shunned all my commitments to play in the contest. I am a bad
man.

As usual, my high band effort stunk except for 20M which was still pretty bad.
40M was great, going long about an hour past sunset here. 80 was also very
productive. I was very pleased to have experienced several 240Q/hr peaks and
had several hours averaging above 100 Qs. You may not think much of it but it
was a blast considering my pipsqueak of a station. 160M was even pretty darned
good even though I was lazy and only tuned up my doublet with the rig tuner. If
I can tune it I will try it! I think I ended up with a personal best in this
contest after all is said and done (at least before the log checkers check
it.)

Nice to hear many familiar calls near and far. Thanks for an enjoyable Saturday
all!

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

---