[3830] CQWW CW S56A SOSB(A)/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S56A SOSB(A)/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 11:40:48 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: SOSB(A)/10 LP
QTH: JN76GB

  160:   36     6       29
   80:   37     9       31
   40:   85    15       45
   20:   22    11       20
   15:   34    11       21
   10:  541    37      142
------------------------------

S57L EU record from last year was low so I decided to chalenge it after my QRO
unexpectedly failed with plate capacitor arcing.  I am sure S57L and YU2FG
youngsters made great scores.  I am happy with mults but not much CQ-ing.  Good
condx at 10 m but lower bands sounded even better.  KL7 not heard, 5R8IC and
CE1CR missed. Slow desktop response with N1MM Logger with defunct multiplier
update info from bandmap.  No chance to feed CW Skimmer spots as filter seting
was inhibited.  I used separate notebook for checking OH8X and S50ARX spots.  I
skiped Extreme this year as I wanted to enjoy good condx!

73 de Mario, S56A