[3830] SS SSB N1CC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimlaporta@jlaporta.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N1CC Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 17:45:34 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N1CC
Operator(s): N1CC
Station: N1CC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: North Texas

  160:    0

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  Yaesu FT-990 to 100Watts.  ClearDSP Audio filter, MFJ Noise Cancellor.
WriteLog.
Antennas:  Force 12 C3 @ 40 Feet.  Alpha-Delta DX-LB inverted vee apex at 40
feet.  DX Engineering 43' Vertical, 32 Radials, MFJ Remote Tuner at base.

This operation without any assistance, after using assistance of packet on CW.
I was able to make the sweep after 10 hours of operation, with a foray to 40 SSB
mid-Sunday calling CQ AR to get that elusive close-in multipler.  The only one
left then was KP4 ... found NP4A working folks S&P, called him and got him to
move off and work me for #80!

I was able to run on 10, 15, and 20 Meters ... and 80% of my multipliers called
in to my CQ's.  Aobut 70% running and 30% hunting to get the other mults.  Late
Sunday was surprised at the number of comments that NTX was hard to find...and
I think a LOT of the guys were active.

73, Jim N1CC