[3830] SS CW WQ5L Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WQ5L Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 13:58:34 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS

So nice to have 10 and 15 useful in SS again. I had most of the longer-distance
mults knocked out in the first three hours. Went to sleep still missing LAX,
NE, ND, AR, and NL. The first two of those came in early on Sunday. Later while
running on 20, ND called in followed by AR one minute later. I wasn't able to
draw any interest from NL by CQing, so went looking, and somehow stumbled upon
VO1HP without much of a pileup. That completed my sweep at 1801Z, just in time
for the afternoon football break.

Hopefully will be QRV for a little while during phone SS... 73,

-- Ray WQ5L