[3830] SAC SSB ZL3IO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB ZL3IO SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 02:12:13 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: ZL3IO
Operator(s): ZL3IO
Station: ZL3IO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

   20:   3      3
   15:  66     25
Total:  69     28  Total Score = 1,904

After finishing the Oceania DX CW contest I heard some activity on 15m SSB and
gave some points & a multiplier to a few Scandinavian stations. The first 50
Q's were done with the K3 barefoot into a 5L Yagi. I only switched the PA on
again when I started calling CQ DX later. Due to the overlap with the Oceania
DX contest most likely not many of the few Pacific contesters were active in
the SAC but the OC DX.

73 Holger