[3830] AzQP KK7AC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] AzQP KK7AC Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:56:26 -0700
                    Arizona QSO Party

Call: KK7AC
Operator(s): KK7AC
Station: KK7AC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Apache
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:           9
   40:          52
   20:         477
   15:          11
   10:         210
----------------------------
Total:   0     760      0  Mults = 73  Total Score = 55,507

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I thought I would get better Q rates this year, but did not. Down about 90 or so
from last year. 20 on the first day was pretty soft, but picked up on Sunday. 10
was the only real highlight. DX stations seemed better this year, but are always
light during stateside QSO parties.

Maybe the cumbersome exchange scared some off? It's hard to get the "normal"
amateur radio community to participate even in search and pounce mode, but the
"weird" exchange caused some people to think that they could not work me or
needed to exchange some type of serial number? Nearly every single person sent
me their name and some sort of serial. I had to pry a signal report out of most
which slowed the rythm for good runs. Got W7SA for 100 pt. bounus, bagged 10
counties and I think I got all 50 states.

Memorable moment: Working Dan, K7IA and comparing notes Saturday night on 75.
Also hearing Gary, KE7DX in Greenlee -I guess he was portable? Suprised by how
many AZ I worked on 20 meters.... when they called I had to double take to make
sure that I was not on 40 for the past hour!

Go CARDS!! (baseball)