[3830] CQ WW RTTY WF7T SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WF7T SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:23:44 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   51   57      29       4     5
   40:   73  154      21      28    10
   20:   60  119      18      23    16
   15:   78  194      11      39    14
   10:   54  128       7      25    13
Total:  316  652      86      58    58  Total Score = 171,476

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Stole away time from chores to play and I am glad I got a few hours to play on
10M...so cool to hear/work EU and Asia again! At the very least I wanted to
work 50 or so per band over the weekend. Just S&P sometimes just up/down the
band one time before I had to go do something.

Cool to hear Market Reef on 15M but just couldn't get through in the time I
allotted. I made a few mistakes during the contest: I was neglecting to log
some contacts due to my choice of macro/keystrokes. Once I discovered my error
I fixed my log handling and tried to rework anyone that was obviously not in
log.  Thanks to many for working dupes (note to self: work all dupes). Thanks
all for the Qs and my apologies for any occasional LID/QLF.

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

---

IC-7600@100W