[3830] OhQP K6CSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] OhQP K6CSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 17:14:04 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA/SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:   11     6
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   11     6  CW Mults = 10  Ph Mults = 5  Total Score = 420

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well, It seems the only band I heard any Ohio stations on was 20M. Conditions
were only fair, with lots of QRM. This was fun, however and yielded 5 new Ohio
Counties. I also participated in the Kansas and HI QSO parties and also was
listening for openings for the ALARA VK Contest and the YO DX contest, but
didn't hear anything from those. On the 28th at 03:38Z I did work Phil, FO4BM
on Moorea Island in French Polynesia for a new IOTA contact. Bert, K6CSL