[3830] ARRL RR N2WN Non-Rookie LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL RR N2WN Non-Rookie LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 15:42:39 -0700
                    ARRL Rookie Roundup - RTTY

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Non-Rookie LP
QTH: Grainger Co., TN
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  34  Mults = 11  Total Score = 396

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Overall the rookies were great. One transmission issue and I suspect one of two
QSOs might have the correct call, sorry I couldn't do more to help out. Wound
up being a lot more non at the end. Only one station on 40 heard and worked, no
one on 15 (must be dating myself, but in my novice days, 15 woulda been packed
hihi).

was feeling kinda old with the 72 ck, but someone showed up with 50 and a few
late 60s hihi

glad to hand out few contacts...

73,
Julius