[3830] IOTA PJ4LS SO24CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA PJ4LS SO24CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 15:19:40 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: PJ4LS
Operator(s): PJ4LS
Station: PJ4LS

Class: SO24CW HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 23.54

   80:     0       0      0        0
   40:   262      34      0        0
   20:   635      56      0        0
   15:   358      44      0        0
   10:   112      16      0        0
Total:  1367     150      0        0  Total Score = 1,057,950

My first contest with HP (TL-922), from home QTH.
Conditions on low bands very poor, nothing heard on 80 mtrs during the
nighthours. Had to solve some RF problems in the shack during this contest.
Not able to work with the keyboard, so switched to my favorite Vibro Deluxe
paddle. I have to solve this problem for the next contest.
Have to get more familiar with Wintest as wel, hi.
Thanks to all the stations who called me and give me a mult.
See you in next contest. 73, Hans