[3830] WPX CW NP2/OL5Y(OK1FUA) SOSB15(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NP2/OL5Y(OK1FUA) SOSB15(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 22:30:31 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NP2/OL5Y
Operator(s): OK1FUA
Station: KV4FZ

Class: SOSB15(TS) LP
QTH: St. Croix

   15: 1324

My first experience from Carribean. The propagation was very bad - made 1 JA and
300 Qs with EU only! Anyway - many EU stations did not replied to my several
calls, some of them were S9+... But I still enjoyed the contest and thank to
everybody for calling me!
Many thanks to Herb, KV4FZ, and his family for hospitality! Me and Peter
WP2/OL0A shared his station.
Rig: FT-857, microHAM CW keyer, tribander cca 15m high, N1MM

PS: We are still on the way back - the plane of American Airlines has technical
problem and we stayed 8 hours in the queue at the airport waiting for
re-booking. If there would not be another problem we will arive home 2 days
later then originaly planned... It was BIG LESSON of incompetency and chaos of
the American Airlines.