[3830] WPX CW PS2T(N5ZO) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.L.myllymaki@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW PS2T(N5ZO) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 15:24:35 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: PY2OMS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Araraquara, Brazil

   15: 1070

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

I'm visiting Brazil and was able to operate WPX CW here once again.
It is always pleasure to operate this station of Oms PY5EG.
It was 3rd time (previous 2007 and 2008) that I operated this contest
practically with same set-up at PS2T.  This year score got bit better than
previously, and especially I was surprised of much higher multiplier than
previous years.  Perhaps more JAs and Europe in the log.  Conditions were not
that great on any band, but made best of it.
Big thanks again to Oms and also to Ville OH2MM/PY2ZEA on helping setting
everything up prior to contest.
73 and CU next time de marko N5ZO/PY2ZZO