[3830] Volta RTTY S53M(S51FB) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s51fb@slovhf.net
Subject: [3830] Volta RTTY S53M(S51FB) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 12:11:36 -0700
                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: S53M
Operator(s): S51FB
Station: S53M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JN86CR, Vaneca
Operating Time (hrs): abt 8h
Radios: SO2R

   80:    0     0     0
   40:    0     0     0
   20:  217  2693    52
   15:   54   966    32
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  271  3659    84  Total Score = 83,293,476

I knew in advance that due other commitments I don't have time for full
participation.
Than I fighted with N1MM SW do convince it and MK2R to operate FSK on second
radio â?" HI. Due this I lost lot of god time Saturday afternoon on 15m.
Some of the signals on Saturday afternoon and evening were very nice â?" KH6ZM,
VE7CC (both on 15m and 20m) and VK3TDX (20m, I suppose LP) and easy to copy,
some other were very difficult to copy â?" thanks for all repetitions.

See you next time de

                 S51FB