[3830] WPX SSB WA7LNW SOSB15(TS) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7lnw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WA7LNW SOSB15(TS) QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 21:20:29 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: SOSB15(TS) QRP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Knowing I would have limited operating time, I decided to operate simgle band
QRP on 15 meters.  I was surprised at how easy it was to work the strong
stations from EU. Their antennas did all the work for me.  I was only running 5
watts to a homebrew 23 ft. fiberglass wire vertical off my back fence.

Ok....an increase in sunspot activity deserves some of the credit.

73's de Jack, WA7LNW