[3830] WPX SSB DJ5AN SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pa1tt@gmx.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB DJ5AN SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:28:10 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: DJ5AN
Operator(s): DJ5AN
Station: DJ5AN

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: JO32RH

  160:    1

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

My first SOA contest over 2 mil points, found the 36 hours just to short
It was so nice to work S&P with lots of multi's and the simple antennas worked
quit good, espacialy the verticals worked supperb.
It was nice to see how some weak DX were able to copy me, while some krokodiles
in splatter mode, just could not hear me.