[3830] WPX SSB 5D5A(@CN3A) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stefano.brioschi@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 5D5A(@CN3A) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:58:29 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 5D5A
Operator(s): IK2QEI - IK2SGC - N6KT
Station: CN3A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Asfi, Maroc

  160:    51

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Another amazing contest from CN3A contest location, this time we have the
pleasure to host the BIG N6KT! thanks Rich to share your long experience with
us.

17Mils points more than the previous World Record, we guess this is just enough
to reach the third place world.

We miss 10Mt. First day opening..no way to have a decent running of EU
stations. During first day we have small black out managed by 3 hours without
electricity but with generators. This year wpx ssb has no way for the Italians
to win.

Congratulations to EB8AH, great job guys! and also to D4C for the competition.

Special thanks to our friends: Ahmed CN8WK, Said CN8WW, Mau IV3ZXQ, Flavio
IK1RQT, Flavio IK1SPR.

Thank's to all fellows to reach us during the weekend, it's always a pleasure
to have you in our log.

Stay tuned...best rgds and 73's from 5D5A, CN3A team.