[3830] WPX SSB S55T(S55OO) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, goran.andric@guest.arnes.si
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB S55T(S55OO) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:23:39 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: S55T
Operator(s): S55OO
Station: S57AL

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Radomlje

   20: 2958

I had fun! Many stations duped, some could be easily worked 4times in this SOSB
effort. 111 stations logged twice&+.

There was Mr. Murphy around for 30minutes  (voice keyer failure) but gone after
some smart IT moves with just few lost QSO's while concentrated 70% to the
operation. Had to switch PCs/logs and made few reboots with log online.

Thanks to my hosts Ivo, S57AL and his XYL Andreja, S50Y for having me at their
all inclusive super station! Delicious meals served both days just in time.
(before rates started :) Drinks served all the time...

Respect.

Also found nice corespondents made some movies from ZL and EA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8SMdbhx0Q
https://picasaweb.google.com/2dunatov/S55TWPX2011#

73 CUAGN

Goran Andric, S55OO