[3830] WPX SSB LP1H(@LU5HM) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu5dx@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB LP1H(@LU5HM) M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:54:48 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LP1H
Operator(s): LU5HM, LU2NI, LU3HY, LU4FPZ, LU4DX, LU5DX
Station: LU5HM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Cordoba

   20: 2134
   15: 3202
   10: 3051

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to Ramon LU5HM, Ramuco LU7HE and Monica LU8HFO for hosting this
operation.
It was a test drive for future plans at LP1H.
New crew member LU4DX.

The goal was 45 Megs. 9000 Qs and 1700 PXs. So we are happy with the results.
We broke the existing LU record for Multi Multi at 12 UTC on Sunday. We broke
the total PXs worked SA record (1,558) at 00 UTC on Sunday and ended with
1731.

Propagation:

10 was really nice.
15 was tough during the morning. It only provided decent rates after 19 UTC. On
Sunday it never closed and we were able to enjoy long runs of JA and other Asian
stations. It was hard to find a place to call CQ and the running freqs were hard
to hold longer than a few mins.
20 was okay. Also tough at times.
40 was really hard.
80 even tougher.
160 non existant.

Congrats to DR1A and CR3A for their sky rocket scores!!!!

Thanks everyone for the Qs!!!!!

C'yall soon.

The LP1H Team
2011 CQ WPX SSB Contest - Ops: LU5HM, LU2NI, LU3HY, LU4DX, LU4FPZ, LU5DX