[3830] WPX SSB AL9A SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AL9A SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:12:03 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 21:23

  160:    0
   10:    0

Now we're talking radio!  Seems like 20M was open to EU 24/7.  Haven't heard
such continous bedlam on the band in years.  I wish 15M would have been
stronger - only had a short run late Sunday afternon, but it was better than no
band at all!  Welcome back Mr. Sun, better late than never.

I'm sure this is the first time I've broken the 2 million point barrier.  On to
3 million plus next year!  Great fun, thanks to all for the QSOs and points.