[3830] Rus DX DK6XZ(E77XZ) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk6xz@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] Rus DX DK6XZ(E77XZ) SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:12:58 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: DK6XZ
Operator(s): E77XZ
Station: DL0MB

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Rastatt, JN48
Operating Time (hrs): 23,5

  160:   175             41        45
   80:   279             62        58
   40:   489             68        66
   20:   409             64        71
   15:   359             69        61
   10:    64             38        10
Total:  1775    0       342       311  Total Score = 8,118,749

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

First I felt great sorrow about RDXC: Due to commitments was not able to join
last weekend the ЧеÑ?Ñ?Ñ?е [tchetyre] Ð?лÑ?га [Olga] ЧеÑ?Ñ?Ñ?е
[tchetyre] Ð?нна [Anna] M/S activity.

Nevertheless, I found great fun in my first SOAB RDXC operation and would like
to thank you all for the great event. This contest is my favourable one. It
celebrates in best way the CW and it happens in a very high dynamics within
friendly 24h format.

Following my prepared tactic I should have spent more time first day on 20m.
But the slow first hour ( 120 Q/h ) made me soon move to obviously openned 15m
band, where more than only multipliers showed. For picking up few countries on
10m even more "never coming back" time were spent then. To miss SO2R setup here
was showing most painfully how important it is, since my serials never improved
later. I was motivated to do my best trough idea of beating the DL record score
set by Manfred DJ5MW in 2007, expecting to find help to my SO1R effort by
improved condx and the higher SFI. The prepared tactic paid off and I really
scored slightly better, despite of a bad omen short before and several shorter
technical blackouts later in the contest. "Carum est, quod rarum est" - fully
applicable for every 10m QSO. Ciao Braco! :-)

Congratulations to Stefan DL1IAO, who was doing the best possible out of the
time from a ( propagation-strategically concerned ) not really favourabled area
of south-western DL. He achieved with pretty accuracy all actually for me
predicted and targeted figures. My buddy Win DK9IP was also great with EU
record breaking score in low power CW. Gratulor!

Many thanks to 4O3A and T70A for multipliers on all 6 bands. Impressive scores
and a thrilling M/S competition from Balkan... Excellent performances all
around trough the categories...

See you next week on 40 by DR1A (M/M).
Enjoy contesting!

73 Suad, DK6XZ