[3830] BARTG W7WHY SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG W7WHY SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:24:17 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Coos Bay, OR

   80:   12       2          7
   40:   86       5         16
   20:   98      14         15
   15:   39       4         15
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  235      25         53  Continents = 5  Total Score = 91,650

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Fun for the time I could get on.  Only about 6 hours for this one.

Not a lot of DX worked as conditions SUCKED again here for DX.  It was more
like a NAQP than a DX contest.  Did make more Q's on 15 than I have for a long
time.  Nada heard on 10.

LOTS of new calls. Those 2 x 3 callsigns are getting plentiful and they sure
seem to know what they are doing. Seems like every RTTY contest has a whole
raft of new calls.  Welcome to all of them.

Glad to see some of our JA friends on.  Our thoughts and prayers are with them
in this terrible time over there.  Hope they get back to some sort of normalcy
there soon!!  73
Tom W7WHY

Rdio 1  TS-450SAT + SB-200 ~300 watts
Radio 2  FT-840

80 meter dipole, 40 meter vertical and dipole, 20 meter HB 2 el monobander, 15
meter dipole

N1MM Logger