[3830] OkQP W5ESE SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5ese@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] OkQP W5ESE SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 15:50:10 -0700
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: W5ESE
Operator(s): W5ESE
Station: W5ESE

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 14h33m

  160:
   80:     13
   40:    101       28
------------------------
Total:    114       28  Mults = 65  Total Score = 25,870

Club: Hays-Caldwell Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Missed hearing some of the "regulars" this year. Hope they will be able to
rejoin the fun next year. Many thanks to all the rover and fixed stations that
made it fun. I enjoy looking at a map showing all the counties while I
operate.

I apologize for a few dupes; I still log to a clipboard. My totals above are
the results after typing in my log and dupe checking.

Ran QRP from the home shack near Austin, TX.

Transceiver is a Ten-Tec Omni VI, with a 300' Horizontal Loop fed with open
wire line.