[3830] ARRLDX SSB YV5KG(@YV5BM) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB YV5KG(@YV5BM) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 17:30:15 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: YV5KG
Operator(s): YV5KG
Station: YV5BM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Cua State Miranda
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  271    47
   20:  594    54
   15: 1196    58
   10: 1086    52
-------------------
Total: 3147   211  Total Score = 1,992,051

Very good spread in 10, 15 and 20 meters.

 The first night was very hard for the strong noise in all the bands and the
low voltage in the electrical line was very bad, On Saturday from the first
hours of the morning 15 and 10 meters tape-worm very good spread the pileup
were the best in the high bands that and had in my life.

The second night the weariness I earn and sleep to initiate on Sunday the whole
day to increase my punctuation the pile in 15 meters were a very good noe
improve as those of 10 meters, last 40 minutes in 20 meters were strong 5 and 6
stations vy minutes the great pileup of my life.

 Thank you very much to the family Briceño for it helps during in contest.

Station:

1 Radio Yaesu FT 450 with 100 watt
Antenna Yagui Mosley TA33
Dipolo in 40 meter.