[3830] ARRLDX SSB NE9U SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ne9u@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NE9U SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 17:07:45 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2     2
   80:    1     1
   40:    1     1
   20:   51    51
   15:   92    60
   10:   59    35
-------------------
Total:  206   150  Total Score = 92,250

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Had lots of stuff going on this weekend, so couldn't make it out to W0AIH as I
usually do.
Chased the Minnesota boys VP5H around late Saturday...easily go them on
15,20...couldn't hear them on 10.  The center conductor is broken on my 40/80
sloper and wasn't gonna climb in the cold and dark, but tuned up the ole 160
inverted L and got them on 40/80.  Also got them on 160 also even though my
noise is HORRIBLE!!!!
Woke up late Sunday morning and found them a legit 40/9 on 10 meters for the
6th band...guess I missed the best 10/15 opening in years (if you snooze, you
lose!)
Played around chasing mults for a few hours Sunday afternoon.
See you all in the Wisconsin QSO party next Sunday...me and Art N9BCA are going
to give it another go!
Scott NE9U