[3830] NCCC Sprint K0PC LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0PC LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 19:10:07 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 7

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   8      7
   80:  16     12
   40:  18     11
Total:  42     30  Total Score = 1,260

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

An excellent night for me. I haven't topped 40 QSOs in a while. Good conditions
on all three bands, almost makes up for no 20M. My apologies to Steve KN5H for
messing up his call ... TWICE! It just proves that's the way my brain is
wired.
Good to hear Bill N0AC from IA and Max NG7M from UT tonight, you helped my
multiplier count.

We in MN are headed to the deep freeze, -13F on Sunday morning, so it must be
getting close to the MN QSO Party. It's just 30 days away. The MNQP web page is
full of good information and being updated daily. Check it out at
http://www.w0aa.org/mnqp.

73, Pat  K0PC