[3830] ARRL 10 K2PO/7 SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wycpublic@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K2PO/7 SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 20:22:33 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K2PO/7
Operator(s): K2PO
Station: K2PO

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Newberg, Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 15:07

   CW:  189    45
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  189    45  Total Score = 34,020

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Very different contest than last year.  Last year 30+% of my 177 QSOs were with
California, and 12% were with Colorado.  This year I missed Ca and Co entirely.
 (Missed TX both years.)

Condx obviously improving â?" my multiplier count was up 60+%, even ignoring
the new MX sections.  JA8DIV surprised me in the last hour by coming back to my
(100w/dipole) CQ.  Other JAs followed - all with strong solid signals.

Looked at DX-Sherlock a few times.  'Seemed the folks in southern states had
lots of domestic openings.  Here, north of 45 degrees latitude, there was a
good bit of daytime slow time.

Other commitments caused me to miss some prime time Saturday mid-morning, and
Sunday mid-day - bummer.

Looking forward to next year...

73,

Bill, K2PO/7