[3830] CQWW CW CT1JLZ(OK1RF) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pesta@labex.cz
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW CT1JLZ(OK1RF) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 14:00:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CT1JLZ
Operator(s): OK1RF
Station: CT1JLZ

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Porto Covo
Operating Time (hrs): 34.9

   20: 3177    38      146
------------------------------

The first contest day, Saturday, the propagation conditions improved. During
this first day 2200 QSOs. A  short while for rest;  at getting up my aging body
suggested that my back pain will be the limiting factor in the second day.
Propagation to N.A. degraded significantly,  even the Big Gun stations came
weak. I therefore preferred gaining Multipliers.
 In the afternoon my back pain prevailed, my long-time joy of running a contest
disappeared. In the evening I had to quit.
  Thanks to all who called back. A lot of thanks to David, CT1DRB/OK8RB, who
came a long way to Southern Portugal and took me to Lisboa airport. This was
really a big help.

73, Jiri, CT1JLZ/OK1RF