[3830] CQWW CW NN3W SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, richnn3w@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NN3W SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:29:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: NN3W

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    3     2        2
   80:   74    17       55
   40:  163    28       96
   20:  183    25       97
   15:  129    22       85
   10:   21     9       17
------------------------------
Total:  573   103      352  Total Score = 722,085

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were excellent and I spent time on and off being a DXer (when I
wasn't raking leaves, playing with the family or going to the Washington
Capitals game) - hence the reason better than 50% of my QSOs were mults (i.e.,
100% S&P).

Amazing scores out of the troops with lots of records smashed (including my
personal best from my little QTH).  One of these days it would be really,
really great if CQWW CW was NOT on Thanksgiving weekend and I could actually
devote a full weekend to it.