[3830] CQWW CW PY2SEX SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2sex@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PY2SEX SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:41:34 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Campinas

  160:
   80:   25    12       18
   40:  239    34      103
   20:  238    36      107
   15:  613    37      113
   10:  478    24       61
------------------------------

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

WOW!!!! I have a really great time even getting sick because some insect pick...

I thought to work only 10m but the QRM was so loud here that I gave up, but the
QRM gone for the weekend, but I decided to start on 20m and was really nice, I
never made so many QSOs on 20m like this time and what about 80m?
OMG! I beated my own record on 80m.. During all last 6 months I had a Terrible
QRM that suddenly come and go but on Friday before start the contest I exchange
all devices of the original position and tested all groundings ones and crimp a
lot of Ferrite cores all over the place, and my QRM got down a lot, of course
still there but I'm waiting for the Eletricity company fix this, finally I
found where the EFI it is.
About the contest, I really realize that I Sux on CW, I got so HUGE pile-up on
15m that I think to my self, I have no chance against all those people calling
me. "Man, I felt like I was in a P5 DXPedition..." hi hi... ah! and I decide to
keep an eye on my soccer team match, so that took my concentration off, but
wins. :)
15m again the best band ever, a lot of good openings and BIG SURPRISE, VK6LW
calling me!! That was unbelievable, worked him via LP so strong that I doubted
it. :)

No VK's on 40m that was unexpectable! For the first time I did't work the Zone
30 on any band.

Definately I need a FT-2000 in my Shack! How can I run the other VFO to get
more mults? That was frustating.

New software as well made me loose some time, I was finding each function as
old CT by K1EA and some new stuff.
Win-test is really great, but some stuffs on N1MM is quite simple than it. The
needed to mark you CQ-Frequency as well as tell to program that you are now as
S&P or Run mode, that pissed me off. But no CW freeze at all.is just a way to
get used too and of course, start to read the manual.

I lost some time sleeping (forgot the alarm) and undertanding the software (I'm
lazy to have done it before the contest).

Well, Thanks to all for to be patience with me, mainly the NA Stations,
sometimes I couldn't define of was CW or some RTTY on the freq. hihihi

I hope to see you all on 10M Contest, let's see what propagation reserve to
us.

As always the logs are on LoTW alreaddy.

Thanks to read this bible.

PS. I'm planning a visit in these countries below and I would be glad to get
some tips about hostel/hotel and transportation between them.
S5, 9A, 4O, Z3, ZA, LZ, YO, UR, EV and OK, maybe SP again.
Thanks in advance..

PY2SEX, Alex
py2sex@gmail.com
twitter.com/py2sex
MSN: py2sex@live.com
Skype: py2sex@gmail.com

Radio: FT-950
Ant1: 2el. Yagi for 40m (By PP5UA)
Ant2: 7 el. Triband (By PP5UA)
Ant3: Poor low Inverted V Dipole for 80m

Logging Software: Win-test
Pentium IV 3.0
cat interface + Signalink + LPT for CW