[3830] CQWW CW WQ5L SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WQ5L SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:17:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MS Gulf Coast
Operating Time (hrs): ~22

  160:   30    10       18
   80:  136    19       52
   40:  189    25       65
   20:  236    25       75
   15:  194    25       71
   10:   41    12       19
------------------------------
Total:  826   116      300  Total Score = 977,184

Club: Magnolia DX Association

Comments:

500 watts, inverted Ls, vertical, 99% S&P

Would have spent more time in this had I known my score would flirt with a
million. Pretty much all I do in CQWW is tune from one end of a band to the
other and attempt to work everything that is worth points and is not a dupe. 80
meters the first night literally sounded like 20 meters on a good day. The
second night was not as good, but still above average. On 15, the first morning
was fairly slow but the second was red hot. 10 was a little better the second
day as well with a few AF and OC in the log along with one EU (TM6M).  73,

-- Ray WQ5L