[3830] CQWW CW W0RAA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dickt@w0raa.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W0RAA SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 09:59:25 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Colorado

  160:  000   000      000
   80:  000   000      000
   40:  034   015      029
   20:  136   027      079
   15:  038   015      032
   10:  006   003      005
------------------------------
Total:  214   060      145  Total Score = 117,260

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Strictly a S&P for me.  Looking for new countries and picked up a few.  I had a
personal goal set for over 200 Q's and over 100K points.  Mission accomplished
on that.  Had a TVI complaint from next door neighbor on 15 & 10 meters and
that limited my operation on those bands.  Come to find out that their TV is
older than me.  They were nice about it and said they were going to get a new
TV within the next week or so.  First TVI complaint I've had in over 40 years.
So, I stayed off 10 & 15 and when I did decide to go back for a bit I called and
asked if I would be interfering with any of their TV viewing.  She said it was
OK and I asked her to call me if I did cause TVI that would interfere with a
show they wanted to watch.  She never called, but I still didn't want to cause
any problems, especially since they had given me permission to tie one end of
my 80 meter dipole to their roof, so I limited my 10 & 15 activity.  Other than
that, it was a fun weekend.