[3830] CQWW CW KV8Q SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KV8Q SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 07:59:06 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OHIO
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:   20     5        7
   80:  110    15       51
   40:  180    22       76
   20:  368    27       95
   15:  178    20       72
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Conditions were pretty good from my point of view.  80 and 40 were very quiet
both nights.  Not much of an antenna for 160 so I can't say much for that band.
 15 was a good European producer Sunday.  And, 20 was its normal self recently.
Overall, much improved over last year- 250K points better.  Slept too much.  I
think it has something to do with this age thing.
Thanks for all of the Q"s and I'll be looking for you all again next year.