[3830] CQWW CW LN3Z(@LA3Z) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la6yea@yahoo.no
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LN3Z(@LA3Z) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 02:43:18 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LN3Z
Operator(s): LA3BO LA5UF LA6UH LA6YEA LA8HGA
Station: LA3Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO48XX

  160:  728    17       75
   80:  952    24      105
   40:  850    34      133
   20:  939    35      122
   15:  819    31      121
   10:   60    14       50
------------------------------

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

No major problems in this year's big happening cqww cw. It pleased me greatly,
because we have had enough to contend with in the last years edition.
Conditions were very good first day, and we had some great openings to the
Pacific and W6 / 7 on 15 and 20m.
Hardware worked great even though we had the snowstorm much of the weekend. We
are more than satisfied with the IC-7700 on the run station.
LN8W beat us this year again but we are closer than before. The motivation to
get closer still has not diminished after this weekend's contest. We really
gave 100%, so all fees to "the whiskey team" that makes us stretch as far as
possible - every year.
Thanks for a great weekend.
LA6YEA