[3830] SS SSB K1TO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1to@aol.com, fcg@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K1TO Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 20:37:32 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K1TO
Operator(s): K1TO
Station: K1TO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:    0
   15:    6
   10:    0

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Only a few hours available to operate this weekend.  Managed to find PR for the
last one, something I wasn't able to do on CW.

Only 13 QRP stations were worked, but Multis were up 3x over CW.
It was great to work 12 School stations and to work lots of stations in a
number of rarer sections.  WY and RI stick out in my mind with 7 QSOs each, and
SF was the 2nd most common W6 for me.  Excellent signals and solid numbers from
VE8EV and VY1EI.

As a contrast to my CW posting, here is the CK data for SSB, albeit a smaller
sample.  The median CK is 8 years later than on CW, but is still 34 years ago:

CKs by decade:
       SSB       CW
1910s -  2        0
20s -    2        5
30s -    3        7
40s -    6       22
50s -   96      352
60s -  128      430
70s -  137      353
80s -   60      122
90s -   99      111
2000+  106       82
MEDIAN 1976    1968

Looking forward to CQ WW CW and ARRL 10.

Happy Thanksgiving!

73, Dan