[3830] SS SSB N5RZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N5RZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 20:14:57 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

  160:    0
   10:    0

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

My first Phone SS in many years. Great to say hi to all my ham friends and meet
some new ones   Had a social commitment Saturday evening so couldn't put in
full time.  Was also sharing the station with my YL friend, KF5HHD, who passed
her General last weekend and was participating in her first SS.  She got 15M &
40M, and I got 20M & 80M, till the last few hours when I got some 40M time in.
 NP4G called in late Sunday on 40M for the Sweep - TU!!

TS850S + Alpha 99
TH6DXX @ 50'
Ground Mounted Butternut HF6V for 40M
80M Inverted Vee @ 50'
N1MM Logging Software

Thanks to all for the QSO's and Happy Holiday!

73, Gator