[3830] OK/OM DX HA1AG(@HG6N) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ha1ag@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX HA1AG(@HG6N) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 05:03:20 -0800
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: HA1AG
Operator(s): HA1AG
Station: HG6N

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:

   80:  127    82
   40:  121    80
   20:   51    44
   15:   14    13
   10:   16    16
-------------------
Total:  329   235  Total Score = 77,315

Some remote contesting multitasked with family duties and lots of sleep. I was
trying hard to get as many different mults as possible although I know that the
chances for a sweep were somewhat lower than in TX QP. At the end the OK sweep
seemed achievable. Anybody got those downtown Prague mults ??

All but 10 QSOs were S&P. Sometimes I heard a mult calling back stations on 80
and I tried to block their S&P paths with a few CQs. Most of the time it worked
out. 10m was fun, I even did a few moves from other bands.

Liddism of the week: I ended up calling OM3PA's pileup for a few mins on 10m
until I realized I was listening to his second harmonics. :-) His signal was
not even weak !

The station is only about 100m from OM border so it surely qualifies for short
skip...

73, zoli ha1ag