[3830] SS CW K0VXU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0VXU Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 06:39:34 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 13:13

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Limited operating time cut into the totals.  80 meters was the band both
Saturday and Sunday for me.  Most of my operating time was during darkness as
during the daylight hours other activities kept me from the rig.  40 meters
seemed to have good activity but not as good as 80 meters.  20 and 15 meters
had activity during the times I was able to be on, but the production just
wasn't there for me.  Missed NL, MB, and SK.  Never heard any nor could I
entice them while running.  Much as John, K4BAI, commented about limited time,
I also ran good deal of the time and let the contest come to me.  I did some
S&P late Sunday morning and early afternoon.  I was surprised at the number of
QRP stations, some of which had impressive numbers.  A fun contest in which to
participate even though operating time was limited.  Thanks to all for the
QSOs.  See you next year.

73,
Russ