[3830] SS CW W1WBB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wbliss1@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W1WBB Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 21:15:27 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Many thanks to the TNC ops and the many Thurs eve 1/2 hour Sprint sessions which
helped me improve my skills greatly for this 2010 CW Sweepstakes...worked quite
a few Sprinters with fine scores this weekend.

Condx were good with 40m THE rate and mult band for me here in New
England...amazing that 20m yielded my least number of Q's for an active band.

Missed only KP4 (never heard, but plenty of KP2 around) and NT...VY1 heard down
in the noise briefly on my wires on Sat. (15m?) with a pile-up.  Great to work
challenging SECs with multiple active ops such as ND (3 stns!), NNY, WTX, WY,
DE and SB..thanks folks.  Last SEC (of my 78) worked was VE6, then...KL7, ID,
VE7 back to back with VE5, NE, ND, WV and VE4 (VE4DR, then KE0Z/VE4 back to
back!).

Icom 737 (SO1R), 88' doublet @ 50' (primarily 40m and 15m) and low 135' OCF
dipole (primarily 80m and some 20m) up <30', N1MM Logger + occasional use of
Vibroplex paddle.  Thanx for the Q's all...

73,

Bill  W1WBB