[3830] CQWW SSB YU5R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB YU5R M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:00:24 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: YU5R
Operator(s): YU6DX YU9DX YT3PL YT1HA
Station: YU5R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bobovo

  160:  201     7       50
   80:  558    16       77
   40:  811    30      103
   20: 1247    38      124
   15:  560    36      111
   10:  116    16       45
------------------------------

Club: YU Contest Club

Comments:

Sincerely we gave our best,we are aware of low nr.of qso's on 15m.
We worked usa LP,but our linears could not fight with om's and acoms.
New rotator for 15m is ready,and some guests from HB9 land for CW part.
Thanks everyone for qso's and it was a nice contest.
Thanks to Lui YT3PL/HB9EDB our host for hospitality.
Join us on facebook(YU5R) or www.yu1arc.com
QSL will be printed soon and will be 100% sure
73 members of YU5R