[3830] CQWW SSB DL2IAN SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl2ian@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB DL2IAN SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 00:20:11 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: DL2IAN
Operator(s): DL2IAN
Station: DL2IAN

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: JN49BC
Operating Time (hrs): 31
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  236     5       45
   40:  288    15       69
   20:  253    25       63
   15:  251    30       64
   10:   28     6       12
------------------------------
Total: 1054    81      253  Total Score = 569,136

Hello guys !

First time using my new 2 x FT-950, not too bad, but lots of filter settings
possible, so it took a lot of time to find a right setting, but instead of that
i had to solve my RFI Problems in the headphone and i have to find some other
antenna place. But all in all my best effort on 1054 QSO ever ...
so i look forward to CQWW CW, easier as Phone in SO2R hihi...

RIG:
FT-950 2 x
PA: Tokyo Hy Power HL1.2kfx took only 300 W
dunestar bandpassfilters, MK2R+
Antennas: TA63M, 80/40 dipole, 5 Band Dipole for s&p Station
N1MM

thanks to all for a nice contest and cuagn on CQ
Tom, DL2IAN