[3830] CQWW SSB WA7NWL SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7nwl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WA7NWL SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 20:53:39 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WA7NWL
Operator(s): WA7NWL
Station: WA7NWL

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 9.75

   15:  109    21       46
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Had planned on being out-of-town but last minute changes happened.  Always a
great time - thanks to all who pulled my little signal out for a contact.
Worked a couple of new countries/zones and many new calls for me.

Heard/worked several other Arizona Outlaws.  Used a Kenwood TS-440SAT at 100
watts to a 40M dipole at 18 feet - not ideal, but hey, the electrons didn't
notice the difference.  It's really easy to appreciate the stations, antennas
and hardware at N7AT after having worked from there several months ago.

73,

John,
WA7NWL