[3830] CQWW SSB OQ5M(ON5ZO) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on5zo@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OQ5M(ON5ZO) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:08:48 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OQ5M
Operator(s): ON5ZO
Station: ON5ZO

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AtHome

  160:  105     4       39
   80:  330    11       63
   40:  326    22       76
   20:  485    25       72
   15:  494    33       88
   10:   85    15       36
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

My first All Band participation in an SSB contest.

While 15m was great, I couldn't get anything going on 20m in the mess. Rather:
could get it going but not KEEP it going. Always some powerhouse creeping up.

Only K3LR heard and worked on 10m. It was better to the east.

A small tribander on a 20m high tower and simple wires for the low bands with
only 1kW just don't cut it in this kind of contest.

For 47 hours I was thinking my setup is too small for SSB. Only the last hour
it hit me: it's CW as a mode that makes my little station look big. T-minus 4
weeks...

More on http://www.on5zo.be/

73 de Franki ON5ZO