[3830] WAE CW RU1A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW RU1A M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 12:44:09 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: RU1A
Operator(s): RW1AC RA1AIP RA1AR RN1AC  UU0JM UU4JMG
Station: RU1A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: nr Saint-Petersburg

   80:   96   103    58
   40:  356   444    84
   20:  708  2459    93
   15:  296   291    88
   10:   65    32    29
-------------------------
Total: 1521  3236   904  Total Score = 4,289,480

It feels now as the real propagation is coming soon.
Last year in WAE CW we were just the second because of lack of QTC.
(-200 QTC DM1A).
This year our main goal was to pay more attention to QTC rate as well as
increasing self multiplier.
We changed tactics and concentrated for QTC on 20 meters.
That yielded as we stepped over the border of 3000 QTCs for the first time for
our team!
Many efforts were spent for the multiplier on low bands and 10 meters.
Thank you for QSY and Qs 9M8,4X,VK3,VK4,ZL1,ZL2,ZL3,VU E21,7Z1,JA reg,PY reg,W
reg, CO8 on 80 and mny mult other bands too !
TNX 3 band FO8RZ.

Yet during WRTC 2010 in Moscow we arranged that UU0JM, UU4JMG (UU7J team) would
come to us.
It has been a Super Team, good guys and operators who know all about WAE.

Unfortunately because of lighting next to us and thunderstorms, the electricity
was down two times. It was about 3 hours QRX in total.
Right on Sunday at the best 20 and 15 meters propagation; of course the QTC
rate would be even better.
Till the last minutes it was very interesting work making higher and higher
level for mult and QTC.
Thanks for everyone who called us and gave QTC!
It's real fun !  See you  WAE SSB

Vlad RW1AC