[3830] WPX CW WI4R SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WI4R@COMCAST.NET
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WI4R SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 17:43:46 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WI4R
Operator(s): WI4R
Station: WI4R

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: GEORGIA

  160:    2
   80:    7

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

My keyer was not automatically advancing the serial number so there are several
repeated numbers sent when I forgot to advance it manually. They should all be
so noted. I think in one place I even skipped one number. Ihaven't figured out
how to configure the logging program with computer yet so it's all manual. Next
contest I should have some real antennas and be fully automated. This was sort
of a trial but still a lot of fun.

Yaesu FT-450, 100 watts, Butternut HF6V, W9INN dipole for 40, 80, 160 at 30',
125' wire in "L" configuration. N1MM logger but not configured on computer. An
old MSC Smart Keyer that wouldn't advance the serial number automatically. I
just sat down for a while every time I came in the shack over the weekend.