[3830] ARI ZC4LI SO RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, HODGSON@CYTANET.COM.CY
Subject: [3830] ARI ZC4LI SO RTTY HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 04:29:43 -0700
                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SO RTTY HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS

  160:
   80:                 051     035
   40:                 170     062
   20:                 437     111
   15:                 115     057
   10:                 001     001
------------------------------------
Total:  000    000     774     266  Total Score = 1,012,130

SO1R

Antennas:-  C/Craft A3S + 40m Addon @ 50ft  -  Titanex 160HD
Rig:-       Icom-756 Pro3
Amp:-       Acom-1000
Software:-  Win-Test V3.27

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
Tried a different mode this year as I have done CW for
the last 8 years, I may be brave enough to do Mixed one
of these days !!
Condx were pretty good all round, even managed to get
one on 10m thanks to Pete HZ1PS. I was also surprised
to see 15m open between 18 and 20Z, it has usually
gone down here by 15Z. Propagation sure is a funny
thing !!

Log is on LoTW and EQsl, if you need a card please see QRZ.COM

73 and hope to cu in the Volta this weekend,  Steve.